Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekly Weigh in and Intervals

Well, even with the bad end to the week and with my fingers swollen because I retained water from eating too much salt at the picnic, i lost a pound. And I googled "average bowel movement" to discover that it is .4409 pounds and considering I had a bigger than average one (is it bigger, or larger, or heavier .... anyway, I digress) after the Y, I may have lost more. That's OK ... it will show up next week I hope.

So, that is 35 pounds since March 10th. 45 Pounds since last September. 55 pounds since 2 years ago. Still crankiing.



I went up to 5.0 on my incline this week, increased my recovery workout speed to 2.5, did a full minute on each side of sidestepping, and increased one of my interval speeds. Tomorrow I am going to add lunges to my workout.



Here is the description of a lunge:

Lunge Stepping

Holding the front rail, let the belt take your feet back until your arms are extended, then take a large step forward with your right leg. Bending your right knee, lower your left knee toward the belt, then press off with your left foot and stand back up. Continue by stepping forward, alternating legs, for 30 seconds. (Works thighs and butt)

And later today I will announce my thing I'm adding for July....

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pound! Sweet success...

Laughing at you googling bowel movements because I always wait to weigh myself until afterward...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home