Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Twice in One Day

I am really sweating again. Twice in one day. Not sure what I think about that.

8870 steps already today -- pedometer says that is 2.75 miles. I had all my water drunk by 3:00 and am still drinking more. Didn't eat even 1500 calories today I don't think, and I'm feeling fine. And my blood sugar tonight is 98.

I have noticed that I have started to referring to things as though they will happen. When I go for my lap band fill I will weigh about ____. When I go to the regular doctor in August, I will probably weigh ______. When I go to NYC I"ll weigh about _____.

I realize that counting on two pounds a week will probably backfire at some point, but so far it hasn't. So far I've done it. Why not count on it until it doesn't happen any more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home