Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, June 26, 2008

That's the Way You Do It

I have been up for 90 minutes.

I already have more steps recorded on the pedometer than I did all day yesterday put together.

I did an interval workout -- the one I posted for the week -- and ended my treadmill workout with 30 seconds of side stepping on each side (and I can feel it in my muscles).

I drank 24 ounces of water -- 8 on the way to the Y -- 8 while on the bike during my cool down time -- and 8 more on the way home.

I have had a shower.

I tried on a pair of pants that I bought two years ago and apparently couldn't fit into because they still had the tags on them. For the first time I'm not regretting my decision to save things until I lost weight. They fit fine and are now encasing my fat butt.

I am empowered and ready to face my day.

Now That's the way to do it...

and I've found that if I do my workouts first thing in the morning that it is almost like I dreamed them. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Claudia. Go Claudia. Go, go, go Claudia!

That's amazing! We were kept up all night by tornado sirens from the neighboring towns. We had to drag the girls into the basement and slept on the sleeper sofa...getting little fingers in our eyes and feet all over us...and then our house alarm went off at 2:30 a.m. from the wind blowing in the garage door. (why Rob had to turn on the alarm in the first place, I don't know. I can't imagine being broken into during a tornado, but I'll go with it...)

It's 9:20 and we're just now eating breakfast. Pitiful, eh?

Anyway, I think you're doing great today and I'm jealous that my day will probably be the opposite of productive today. Maybe I can still redeem it, though, after this inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home