Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Even MIssing One Day Makes it Harder

I did what I was supposed to do this morning, but it was a lot harder having to miss yesterday because the Y was closed. I'm actually glad that I"m done with the interval workout I created for myself for last week. It was hard work and I hated the last 3 minutes -- they were just killer.

I am working on another workout for next week that I am hoping I'll like better.

But 26 oz of water this morning before I got back from the Y -- interval workout, 30 seconds of lunges on each leg, 1 minute of side stepping on each side.

And even though yesterday was July 4th, i didn't pig out. Though I did have my one dessert of the week -- Kari's apple pie with homemade whipped cream. It was mighty, mighty good. Very few things do I think someone else can make better than Bart, but Bart doesn't do pie crust. And Kari's is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home