Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maybe It's Enough

I really wish I were losing more weight. I'm disappointed that I've reached a standstill and am either not losing or even worse, gaining a pound or two. And it gets discouraging.

Until I start to tell myself that maybe it is enough that:

» I don't have back pain;
» I can walk for 40 minutes and not pass out;
» I don't have to take naps during the day any more;
» I sleep very well;
» My body is slowly consuming less and less chemicals;
» I am being a better role model to my children of health and fitness;
» I start my day feeling really good;
» I feel a sense of empowerment.
» I am in more control of my emotions and my thoughts.
» I feel better about myself.

So, even if I don't lose the weight as fast as hoped but all these things continue, then maybe it's enough.

And maybe I should reward myself based on something besides number of pounds lost.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Hi Claudia-You're making great progress! You've accomplished a lot! If you keep doing what you're doing, weight loss will follow. You're on the way to a healthier YOU! :-)

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough? That's AWESOME! And it will only get better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home