Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blah Workout Day

I could not leave the three fighters home alone this morning so I didn't go the Y.

And my desire to exercise using the Wii this morning made me face so many challenges that I finally gave up after I had been going for less than 20 minutes. First, the room was hot and smells like the ferret, a story I am refusing to blog because it sends my blood pressure to the ceiling just thinking about it.

Secondly, I couldn't change the TV channel because the buttons are broken on it and the kids in the basement hid the remote. When I finally got the channel changed then i couldn't find the Wii remote because the kids never put it away. When I finally found it, Tony had awakened and came in and began to continuously torture me from start to finish, arguing with every game I chose to play, every decision I made, until I just couldn't take it any more.

I need to reset the program and create a new character. For one thing, the program has the wrong time programmed in. I also set my goal to gain 5 pounds in 2 weeks, instead of lose it.

So, I am going to have to redo my profile. At least I am learning how to do the balance game. This morning my fitness age was only 60 instead of 66. I'm hoping my new profile will get me down to at least 58. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home