Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This Mornings Workout

Did the interval workout with peaks and valleys today but decided to do it at a lower incline to see if it increased my steps. It really didn't, but my heart rate was about the same anyway. I did increase my recovery time to 2.8 and still did the sidestepping for a minute each side, and lunges for about 30 seconds on each leg.

I'm looking forward to getting the Wi Fit as I'm sensing a need to do something mid day and I think doing it with the kids would be fun. It should arrive tomorrow or the next day.

But again, starting the day with 4903 steps before I sit at my desk gives me a real sense of accomplishment.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Hi Claudia-Please let us know what you think of Wii Fit. I'm interested in getting it and would like your feedback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home