Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, July 18, 2008

Yes, I am a slob

Slept an extra hour this morning and then headed to the Y. Yesterday I had worn a sleeveless shirt with a another shirt over it and noticed during the day that the sleeveless shirt (not a tank top -- not into the "see how many straps you can show" look) was stained with bleach. I covered it by buttoning the other shirt and then decided I should throw it away. However, I wore it one more time to the Y this morning, without the other shirt.

After the Y I realized I really needed to go to the grocery store to grab something for the day that couldn't wait until later. I just crossed my fingers that nobody would see me. Sweaty, stained sleeveless shirt and the whole deal. But wouldn't you know it, at the grocery store was a guy from our church who, for the first time, decided that it was a good idea to try and hug me. :-)

And our next door neighbor was there.

Oh well. Good thing I don't really care all that much about my appearance, that's for sure.

Got back home from the grocery store with 6,000 steps on my pedometer. Regular workout with 36 minutes (not miles) on the treadmill and 5 minutes on the bike. (I actually changed yesterday's post -- the first one read miles, and I did NOT go 36 miles, that's for sure.

I forgot to put that yesterday I did a 15 minute mid day Wii workout. Tony was sitting there mocking me. The soccer ball heading game he had the high score on and he kept saying "you're NEVER going to beat my score."

Booo Ya. You KNOW I beat his score by about 40 points and shut him up fast. It was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home