Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, August 01, 2008

Breakfast report from my iPhone

We are enjoying a very quiet and mellow trip to the apple store. As in a place that sells iPhones not a place to buy fruit. We stopped to usethe bathroom (me after my 24 ounces this morning) and bakery treats (everyone else). I ate the 90 calorie granola bar that was in my pocket while I watched Bart eat a huge gooey cinnamon roll with caramel and nuts. I didn't have a single bite.

And for a sick wacko like me that's empowering. I'm not sure why but it was. Not even a tiny little bite.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Sign me up for the Sick Wacko Club. I find not eating what everyone else is eating empowering, too. :-)

Here's my August Monthiversary goal a few days late. I need to get back on my treadmill. I started to throw myself a pity party a couple of weeks ago and left my treadmill sitting in the dust. It's time to get over it, get on with it and get back on track.

Any one else?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home