Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Do exercise bikes have saddles?

I gained another two pounds this week, which was to be expected. But that means I have seven pounds to re-lose and that pisses me off. I am going to have to work really hard now to get back on track after my week off.

I'm trying not to focus on the weight loss portion and just focus on doing the right things. I think my pair of shoes that I was going to get when I lost 50 pounds may need to be a reward for consistency or something..... because my other shoes are getting pretty worn.

My workout today was only 10 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike. Tomorrow it will be more.

And I have had my water.

But every time I take even a few days off from really pushing myself I wind up with a larger mountain to tackle the next time. At least i'm recognizing that this is my slump and am determined to keep going. I wonder why this weight has always been the one I can't get below?

Rhetorical question.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

Claudia, can you feel that 7 pounds in the way your clothes feel? Are you doing measurements as well, or just weighing yourself? It would be nice if you had another metric to go by...it is very odd that you're not losing when you're being so consistent with working out and eating well. Just doesn't make sense...
Yes, you should definitely get your news shoes now. Broken down shoes can lead to all sorts of problems.
Hugs,
Cathi from BC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home