Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YMCA report

Salinda and Sadie joined me this morning. I am committed to inviting any of my children who are interested to join me, but having Salinda along increases our trip time by 15 minutes. I think she believes that there is going to be a beauty contest at the Y whereas Sadie and I take about 2 minutes to get ready. Then neither of them worked out very hard.... but I was there for me.

Taking a week off really made it hard to get back to working out. I am just dragging. Today I did 18 minutes on the bike and 22 minutes on the treadmill doing intervals, but couldn't get myself going as fast as I was a couple weeks ago, or the incline as high as it was before. I'll work my way back up, but I sure didn't realize how difficult it would be to get back going after a week.

I ate right yesterday.... And today haven't had anything yet. Looking for low sodium options...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home