Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, January 03, 2011

Back to Posting Here

THIS is the year that I'm going to break the 2008 record low in my weight, so I better document it.

I started going back to the Y in June and have been fairly consistent. Since then I have lost 28 pounds and am planning on losing the rest this year. I'm going to have my lap band filled soon and hopefully that will assist me in this journey to get to a healthy weight for me.

Went this morning and my goal is 200 minutes a week -- 5 x at 40 minutes each. So one day is down, four to go this week.

Who else plans for weight loss in 2011? Want to report your progress somewhere? How about here?

I am going to start the one habit per week thing that helped so much in 2008. This week I am replacing all pop with water (again.... I know, I know, I'm cyclical and keep coming back to the same stuff).

What about you? What are you going to change this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home