Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Back in the Saddle Again

Nine years ago I kicked butt with weight loss for six full months.  I started in February, and by the time October came around, I had lost about 50 pounds.  I had worked my way up until I was doing crazy well at the gym and I brought a whole bunch of people on this journey with me.

And some of them stuck with it.... and they still look great today.   And I didn't, and I hit an all time low recently.

I am now 40 pounds heavier than I was when I STARTED losing 9 years ago.   But two weeks ago I regrouped and decided to set some new goals.  I'm not going to post those yet, or tell you about the details of my plan until I have lost 20 pounds.   I lost 24 back in September and then gained it right back, so I think I will need the accountability when I get to 20.

So anybody need this blog right now like some of my friends did 9 years ago?  I would love to share this journey with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home