Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Change in Plans...

Instead of hosting the group here, we are moving to Facebook.  Even though I love it that I have had this blog for like.... ever..... there is a reason that technology has advanced.  The back and forth of a Facebook group makes a lot more sense for what we are trying to do.

BUT you're not getting by with just getting an invite to the FB group.  In the past, lots of people have joined my FB groups with a simple click and never posted, so you need to write an introduction on this post if you want to be part of this!  See you on Facebook .... AFTER you've written your intro.  :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Thanks Claudia! I love how real you are and your willingness to put yourself out there and connect people!
My name is Katie Neuman, I have known Claudia longer than she has known me! I met her and Bart in 2004 before we got our kids. We now are up to 4 adopted,one long term private foster (a disrupted Guatemalan adoptee,) and 5 bio. We live in MN. I sub teach for St.Cloud schools, teach zumba, and teach English online for VIPKID. I have had a lifetime quest for wellness and have done tons of research. My optimal body performance is when doing low carb and intermittent fasting. I just restarted yesterday and easily fall off track without rigid and concrete goals. I have a sugar addiction, psoriatic arthritis, and a desire to overcome dementia chances since my dad got it early. I have an extra 20-30 pounds. My food goals are to stay under 20-30 carbs a day within a six-hour or less eating window. My favorite WOE (way of eating) is OMAD (one meal a day) the freedom from food is liberating! You do have to build up for that though. I supplement with a daily vitamin, fish oil, D3, HTP-5, E, calcium/magnesium, and potassium chloride. I take ACV shots to boost energy, decrease appetite, and detox. I am starting niacin this week too. This is the only body we have, it is a temple! Having accountability and utting thingsin writing are so helpful, thanks Claudia! Looking forward to meeting you all on zoom!

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger bye for now...deb said...

Hi Claudia and all,

I'm Debbie. Currently mom to 8 in the home. I guess everyone is a homeschoolers now. I've currently rekindled my love of gardening. However this is the 1st year I've used containers. With the lockdown I havent gained weight like some. Lost a few pounds, actually. I contribute to to all the extra work I've been doing around here which is a good thing. But I still have 20+ lbs I'd like to loose. Oh! I'm vegan too. No meat or dairy. :) I look forward to finding inspiration from the group!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home