Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Morning at the YMCA

Played Racquetball with Jimmy for 35 minutes this morning. I really need to lose a little more weight before I do this because my back hurts so. He beat me the first game, but I won the 2nd. Third one didn't get finished. I sweat though. And my heart rate was up. And that all has to be worth something.

Just trying to take this one day at a time. I can't imagine getting addicted to exercise. I honestly do not find it enjoyable. It is to be endured. I know I'm supopsed to be feeling better because I'm doing it, but frankly, I just feel tired.

But I'm not going to stop. I am going to keep taking it one day at a time. If I can do that, I might make it to the next day, and then the next, and the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home