Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two Days in a Row

After very little sleep last night, I still got up and went to the YMCA. Did 20 minutes on the bike -- 4.38 miles and 12 minutes on the treadmill. My goal is to go up 2 minutes a day until I get to 40, maybe 45... By the time school starts I should be doing about 40 minutes a day.

I feel pretty good now, but if yesterday is any indication, I will be dragging by late afternoon.

Ate very little yesterday, but didn't eat the right things so I felt pretty crappy....

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Oinkstop said...

Hang in there...

Keep trying to do the right things with regard to your diet, and keep blogging to stay motivated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home