Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Walk at Dusk to End a Great Day


I've had a thoroughly enjoyable day. I probably ate more than I should have, but certainly less than I used to. I took a day off from a vigorous workout, but still took a walk with Bart tonight. It was a beautiful walk outside -- perfect temperature, light breeze. Lovely. And we always have great talks.

I have been wanting to get this graphic done for a while. I think it pretty much sums up my pattern. I have sporadically tracked weight loss for the last six years.

And as you can see, I've always quit right around the 280 mark. Must have just stopped losing one or two weeks in a row and given up. But not this time.

Smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home