Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, June 16, 2008

OK, Now I'm Really Pumped

Just got back from the Y. Sadie came with and this time Leon asked if I would wake him up to go too. I had a good workout which I will blog about later, but get this....

I lost 3 more pounds! That is 8 in the last 2 weeks, 32 in the last 14 weeks, 42 since September and 52 in the last 2 years. Yes, I love statistics, and I love numbers, and I love success.

About now most people are tired of listening to me talk about this, so I'm having to have enough excitement for myself to make it last. And believe me, I do.

I went out to eat twice yesterday and my fingers were swollen with water weight, so I had myself convinced I wasn't going to lose anything this week.

Three more pounds. (she smiles smugly).

And i tried on a pair of pants that were too tight when I bought them a couple years ago and they fit fine -- actually can't even tell they are on, which is how i like my pants. Sorry. Too much information?

YES!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Congratulations, Claudia! I love reading about your success. I'm definitely celebrating with you. I know you were feeling discouraged a few weeks ago. I'm glad you decided to stick with it. I was determined to keep leaving comments. (I can be incredibly annoying. Even in cyberspace.)

Way to go!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I had the water weight experience the day before yesterday, too...it added four pounds to the scale, but it's back down today, so all's well!

You're doing great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home