Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Is this not the WAY, to start a new day....

I wake up Dominyk and wilson every morning with a very ugly version of this song:

"Good morning to YOU, good morning to YOU, we're all in our places with sunshiny faces, is this not the WAYYYYYYYYY... to start a new day."

And I make sure it's good and ugly if they haven't stirred by the time I get to the word way. I'm so annoying.

Anyway, I did go to teh Y this morning and did half of an interval workout -- no treadmills were free for the first 20 minutes I was there....

Last night I walked with Bart.

Yesterday morning I got on the Wii Fit for a bit and then did DDR - HOttest Party for a few minutes. That can really get the heart rate up.

So that's my report. Oh yeah, and I have done pretty well with food so far this week. No desserts, not too many carbs, snacking between meals to keep metabolism flowing. I'm trying to follow the 15 secrets of weight loss that my online personal trainer Jonathan Roche recommends.

But I'm still not doing things as well as I'd like. One day at a time though, remembering the progress I've made....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home