Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It Finally Came

For my birthday I had asked Bart for the No Excuse Weight Loss System because I wanted the heart monitor program. Well, it finally came, but i had pointed him to the wrong page of the website, so he ordered the one withOUT the heart monitor. However, the system seems as though it will be motivating. It has a web-based software program where you record your workouts and weight loss and you can earn prizes and join challenges and everything. I've been listening to his call in radio show for several months and been using his interval workouts, so I am hoping this will continue to help me.

I did not work out yestereday or today and I am feeling it. GOing to go do some stuff on the Wii now.

I ate like there was no tomorrow for two days as well.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home