Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Trick

For Christmas i had asked for an ITunes gift card because I have not taken time to watch the only TV show I follow any more (Grey's Anatomy -- I know, I know). I wanted to download the shows and watch them on my computer, but I haven't even had time to do that. So yesterday I put them on my Iphone and watched an episode from the treadmill on my Iphone. Wow, was that ever a good idea. In fact, I was so into the show that I walked an extra 18 minutes -- I exercised for 58 minutes!

I'm doing it again today. My new routine is to get up about 5:30, work for 90 minutes, wake up the kids, and then go to the Y after I take them to school. it seemed to work quite well yesterday, though it does bother me that I don't get really started working until ten....

SO hopefully I'm back at a routine that will work for me until it gets warmer and lighter out and I can make myself go at 5 again.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm back over on your shrinking slob blog because I, too, am now a shrinking slob. I haven't said much to anyone because I didn't want to jinx myself but I started in November. Exercising (Wii Fit and Step aerobics) and eating whatever I want but eating a WHOLE lot less of it. Only a fraction of what I ate before. So I'm proud to report that since mid-November I have lost...wait for it.... twenty-five pounds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home