Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Slightly Embarrrased by My Lack Of BLogging

FOrtunately, my lack of blogging hasn't been indicative of me not exercising at all. I lost another 1/2 pound this week and went to the Y yesterday and then worked out on a new Wii game yesterday. Today, having finally bought a heart rate monitor, I went to the YMCA again. For some reason I haven't been making it there as regularly lately.

When I saw the numbers that were my targets I figured I could never do it, but I certainily did. I'm feeling quite proud of myself at the moment. I don't know why I don't make myself get up and do this 3 or 4 times a week like I used to. Maybe this will be the incentive I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home