Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, October 27, 2008

Slight Fall off the Wagon, but Back Up Again

Yeah, it wasn't a good week last week. The travelling and then coming home with a sore back, guests sleeping in the family room where the Wii Fit is located, people over for dinner..... all not a good combination.

The good news is that I did not gain any weight this week and that I'm back on track this morning. Last night I walked with Bart and this morning I was at the Y at 5:20. Did my 40 minute interval workout and came home raring to go for the day.

Hopefully this week I can really start watching what I eat again and get in my workouts and maybe I can start losing like I was before.... I'm tired of the plateau.

But at least i'm not gaining it back which has been my pattern. There is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home