Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Surprise

I had a horrible week in regards to eating and exercise, probably the most pathetic since starting in March -- and I lost a half a pound. I was really surprised. I almost didn't get up and go to the Y today, but I hadn't missed going on a Monday in 7 months, so I had to do it, even though I hadn't been for an entire week.

So I am officially at the lowest weight I can remember since 1994.... another 10 pounds or so and I'll be lower than I can remember since 1988.... That's a LONG time....

I did my 40 minute workout and am now more inspired to eat better on this trip...... now that I know I started to lose again and finally got off this plateau...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home