Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, November 24, 2008

OK, Now I'm MAD

last week I just checked out of this whole weight loss/fitness thing and I am so regretting it.

Is it really possible to gain 5.5 pounds in one week?

They are liars 'It took a long time to put on this weight, it will take a long time to take it off"

Apparently it doesn't take a long time at all to gain weight.

AAAAAAARGH.

But i did go to the Y at five this morning, so that's always a good start to my week.

Even if I did get on the scales.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Hi Claudia-
Way to take charge and get back on track! You've worked too hard to stop now.

(This is the part where I need to take my own advice and stop cringing when I get on the scale.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home