Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to the Y at 5:10

I love going to the Y at five. Well, actually, let me rephrase that. I love being back home and showered having my exercise out of the way by 6:30. It feels so good to know that I've got my 40 minutes in already. I usually have a lot of energy and am ready to face my day.

This morning I weighed in and surprisingly only gained 11 pounds in the past several months. When I was in the hospital it appeared that I had gained 29, but the difference in scales and my water retention must have made the numbers that high. I'm actually only up 11 and that is much more encouraging.

I'm ready to start the downward trek again, incredibly angry at myself for losing the momentum 18 months ago. Two years ago last week I started my own fitness plan that helped me lose 43 pounds in about 4 months. It involved nothing new or unique -- just diet and exercise. It's time to do it again. But this time I need to keep going.

I was so empowered back then and I need to get my mojo back.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home