Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, December 07, 2009

The Habit Challenge: Week One

This week I'm going to exercise 40 minutes a day at least 5 times. I know this is a lot for a first step, but for me it isn't. I have done this before, I can do it again.

The idea of the habit challenge is that we have one habit to conquer each week. The weeks go from Monday to Sunday. If I accomplish the habit this week, I add a new one next week. If I don't, I try again next week. Small steps.

So what will your new habit be this week?

5 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Suzy said...

I am going to drink 8 glasses of water a day.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Hmmm. I'd like to do this with you too. I think I will track my points for WW at least 5 days this week. That is a tough one for me.

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this challenge!! Your monthly resolution got me meal planning last year and I have been doing it ever since, even kicking it up a notch so I cook all my meals at once and bake them throughout the week.

The habit I would like to stick to this week is taking a REAL lunch break every day BY MYSELF so I don't go nuts.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger CureForCrazy said...

I will try to exercise ONCE a week.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this week I'm going to restart a vitamin regimen, I was on two years ago that worked wonders and I quit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home