Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, April 13, 2009

Should it Alarm Me?

While on the treadmill at 5:30 this morning I was listening to a podcast about fitness that has people who call in and ask questions. Do you think it should alarm me that the caller was sobbing, literally sobbing, because she ways nine pounds LESS than I do?

I did lose a pound or two (can't remember what I weighed last time it's been so long) and I was really excited because if figured I had gained at least five. I did NOT want to get up this morning, but when i was done I was really glad I had. It was a good workout and now i"m more ready for my day.

I'm even motivated to get back on track now. I think I'm going to look at a year ago on this blog and copy what I was doing then. It sure seemed to work last Spring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home