Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kari's Trainer


So this morning at the Y I am totally being Jillian, looking off to the camera and commenting on Kari's progress, just like on the Biggest Loser show. And I was hilarious.

But not as hilarious as this. Can you imagine the horror of a trainer with this body and Jillian's face and personality? I decided not to spend too much time making it look realistic, cuz it just ain't gonna look realistic... trust me. But it was a lot easier making her face fit on my body than the other way around. (and yes, of course I had to use the picture of me at my heaviest. Why wouldn't i? After all, nobody can see my face...

4 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Kari said...

It is baffling to me that I am your only client. You are sculpting and molding me little by little into a big loser and I appreciate it more than I can say. But I could still use a hug once in a while.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger vicsens said...

You guys are toooo funny! I enjoy reading both blogs! Thanks,
Vicki

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very hawt.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger momma-o-minnie said...

OK... now leave a REAL picture of yourself now... show the progress so we can all be green with envy. PLEASE???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home