Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Starting Again.... But Slowly

I have concluded that the reason that my journey to health went so well last time around is that it was gradual. Even though I know where I want to be, I know that if I don't get there slowly it isn't going to happen. If I deprive myself of everything immediately I won't stick to it.

So I have decided that every week I am going to add something to my routine (or take something away) that results in better health. I think this will be more helpful than the way I have been doing things lately, which is planning for a huge health makeover to take place... starting Monday (so I better eat all I can now).

The first step is going back to the YMCA which I did this morning. Then I will add something next week, and each of the following weeks until I can get to the place I know I need to be.

It feels good to be doing something at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home