Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a Month Can Do

A month. One stupid little month of not paying attention, eating what I wanted, and nearly zero exercise and I have gained 16 pounds. I am completely out of shape, barely making 10 slow minutes on the treadmill this morning (having to finish the 45 minutes on the bike). My back hurts, I"m out of breath, and I'm incredibly angry with myself.

But this morning I did it. I was up at 4:40, and at the Y by 5:00 and now I"m home and showered. It's the best way ever to start my day and even though for a few days, maybe even a couple weeks, I'll feel tired, once I'm used to it and back in the zone it will help me immensely.

But grrrrrrr....................... am I mad at me.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home