Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Ate Food

Even though I am not supposed to start mushy foods until tomorrow, I cheated. I had pinto beans at Taco Bell for lunch and they tasted great. Not the healthiest choice, I realize, but they were mushy and get this -- I decided to eat half (about 2-3 oz) and save the other half for supper. I was the LAST one done eating. Since I have to chew it until it is liquid in my mouth, it took a while.

I feel a little bloated, but not bad. I actually feel pretty good and do plan to have the other half of that tiny bowl in a few minutes for supper.

Tomorrow morning I get to have an egg. Never been so excited about an egg before....

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Claudia,
I had RYN 3 years ago and went from a size 22 to a size 8 and have maintained. The best part is I can do so much more than I used to.
Cindy's friend,
Tina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home