Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, January 27, 2006

Just a Taste

I had a Go-Gurt for supper while Bart and the kids ate calico beans and chocolate cake. I was so desperate, that before putting the 1/2 cup of beans that were left down the garbage disposal, I put a spoon full in my mouth, soaked off the liquid, and then spit the remains that I can’t eat yet down the sink. I did two spoonfuls that way until I realized that we have a curtainless window at the sink, it was dark outside and the light was on. Don’t want the neighbors to know how weird I am.

Doing it is weird enough. Blogging about it puts me in a whole new class of weird.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

LOL! Whatever it takes, girl! Whatever it takes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home