Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Little Later but Still Went

Went to the YMCA again this morning, though a little bit later. The crowd is quite different there at 8 than it is at 6:30. Increased exercise time to 36 minutes, with a plan to be at 40 and stay there starting next week. With my IPhone I can spend the first ten minutes of my bike ride checking my email, which keeps my mind busy and free from internal complaining and also saves me time when I get back to my office. And I can delete the colon cleansing offers and the penis enlargement emails without taking time out of my day to do so. (Must be pretty powerful stuff if it can enlarge mine...)

This morning I am having a raspberry muffin for breakfast as opposed to something like a chocolate brownie. I'm not sure there is much difference in calories or in the health factor, but if I think there is it makes a difference.

I don't know how much my exercise is helping when I do things like have triple berry pie with ice cream at 8:30 p.m., but at least I'm going.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Oinkstop said...

Keep going and hang in there! I can't figure out how to really exercise right now. Every time I do, I break out in hives.

Go figure. I'm allergic to exercise. Literally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home