Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Made a CHOICE to go to the YMCA

I had told myself that I was only going to make myself go to the Y five days a week. Monday through Friday. But this morning when I woke up after only 5 hours sleep I figured I would be better off getting my blood pumping while I stewed as opposed to lying sleeplessly in bed and stewing.

So I did a full forty minutes (15 bike, 10 elliptical machine, 15 treadmill) and felt pretty good. Now I get to take a break for a couple days as the Y is closed for Labor Day. But I'm surprising myself that I actually went when I didn't "have to".

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Keep it up, Girl! You have what it takes to be disciplined...just one day at a time. You're inspiring.
nancy b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home