Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Chalk Up Another Day

40 more minutes -- 15 bike, 17 ellipticol, 8 treadmill.

Finding I'm not as tired as I was when I wasn't exercising at all, even though I'm getting less sleep. I find if I can just take that first step out of bed, the rest of it flows pretty well. I haven't been tempted to quit early or to cheat once I get going.

Doing better with food intake this week as well. Still not what it should be, but better than last week. Hoping to report a loss next week, but if not, I'm having more momentum to work during the day, not as tired or sluggish, and not feeeling a huge need for a nap.

My husband doesn't see it, but I feel more prepared to deal with the kids when I greet them from a workout than when I greet them when I just woke up.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Marge said...

I am proud of you! Keep it up and soon you'll be jogging so fast that machine won't be able to keep up with you. And I'm glad you feel better, too. You go, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home